• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 that first shot u took at bishop was 1k% potato idk what u were chewing

also u aimed way too high on that nii-nii killshot so thank rngesus

firefly and t43 killshots were good business

t29 snapshit was the right chance to take, well played

should've aimed fully on lefh since you weren't a oneshit for him

overall it's good but playing like that bottom or middle tier will throw your tank away before you can farm the idiots that are left at the end

eventually i'll have to invest in actual tanks for my stats to start walkin like a duck, so's it'll be clear that i AM a duck when i talk like one

COME HEAVY

All I hear about in ACU chat is you guys playing wot on PC. Since kortok put my stats in his sig, I thought I would put his stats in my sig. I go look him up on the PC servers and found his stats to post. That was that.

Now you come in and 'correct' me by posting his 'right' signature-- whatever that means.

I'm not trying berate the guy in any by posting his stats, regardless to what his initial intent was by posting my stats in his signature weeks ago; merely, I thought it'd be humorous to put his wot profile in my sig since he put mine in his. I had forgotten that he played on xbox prior to the PC, and now that we know he has, he doesn't even play on xbox anymore, so why even bother posting those stats?