Workaholics

Ataraxis

It's been around for a while. It's mostly about 3 stoner manchildren who work at a telemarketing company together and do dumb shit so basically anything goes. In a lot of ways it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I really enjoy watching it so yeah.

ANYONE ELSE INTO IT OR REALLY NOT INTO IT?

The one I picked is pretty tame but idk your works tolerance and I generally err on the side of caution, either way not worth someone getting in trouble over. The others I went through were full of dick stuff and awkward noises 'cuz that's what Comedy Central wanted to pick I guess.

It's been around for a while. It's mostly about 3 stoner manchildren who work at a telemarketing company together and do dumb shit so basically anything goes. In a lot of ways it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I really enjoy watching it so yeah.

ANYONE ELSE INTO IT OR REALLY NOT INTO IT?

you're just a fucking homo.

Sure, and I'll say it seems like a bad show to go through clips of at work. Here is a clip from an episode where they do acid:

fwiw i made it 8 seconds in and was like HA BAD.

the one where they do boomer though. Good shit. Also the one where th… uhh.. "to catch a predator"

sup i am topher.

work safe? maby. Another so-so clip of a show thats run out of jokes.

Anyone interested I recommend seasons 1-2, iirc they start to run stale during 3… but i didn't get into 4 and subsequent seasons… so who knows (nah they sold out)

good yokes tho.

"to catch a predator" (probably there masterpiece imo)

TOPHER (chris d'elia) r good bean at making funny.

Edited by Nescient