G4TV

Harakiri Tiger

So, I've been sitting at work for the past few days trying to find something to watch on TV while I browse the site and internet and be bored. I started watching some James Bond movies on G4 and thought that it was ok. Then about 4 days later I've realized that they only have about 3 shows and just play movies all day long. Of those 3 shows, they all seem very crappy and lacking in real entertainment value. It's like a whole bunch of videos from YouTube is all they do on those shows.

=(

Ninja Warrior is good, though. I like Ninja Warrior.

Anyone else watch G4 or is there some time of day where they play better stuff?

• 3 weeks later...

I remember watching G4. They had some good shows.

Ninja warrior

Aots

X-play

They had some other shows too. I remember when they had that show where they had teams play against each other on videos games like MW and UT. Anyone remember the name of that show?

I just remember the name of the show. Someone told me about it last night. It was called Arena. I also remember another show i watched and that was Portal

Edited by Sacrus

• 1 year later...

I liked G4 when it was G4 alone and was a separate station from TechTv.

Back in the day it was awesome and had several good shows. It had so much growing potential but now I just want it to die, I don't even know why it still calls itself G4. Plus the guy from TechTV is a total asshole. I don't remember his name but yeah no redeeming qualities at all.

• 4 months later...