The ACVD Arena

24 replies to this topic

#21 DominantLegend

Bag of Peanuts

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSN ID:DominantLegend

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

Updated, there was a period with the site down where the updates weren't recorded here. For the full list of updates, look at the thread at Armored Core Legacy, located here:

http://armoredcorele...the-acvd-arena/

I will continue to update this thread regularly now from this point on.

#22 HustIerOne

Bag of Peanuts

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSN ID:Fighting_street
  • LIVE ID:lol what am i casual?

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

Not sure why you havent updated it yet, but I already informed you via psn that I dont have a ps3 console atm so I withdrew from the tourney.

#23 DominantLegend

Bag of Peanuts

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:26 AM

I don't update the thread every single day, and it's been a very busy week for me.

Updated, with the following:

6/2/15: Fighting_Street has dropped out due to no longer having a PS3. He expresses his thanks for the Arena. All rankers below him advanced by 1 rank and he has been placed in unranked for the time being, though if he decides to pull entirely his information will be removed upon his request.
6/2/15: Beliroz has beaten Jedi 2-0-0. This invalidates Rank 22's challenge against him.
6/5/15: Zenith has challenged PDN for Rank 9.
6/5/15: Zenith has lost to PDN.
6/7/15: Floyd has been added to this Arena as rank 24.
6/9/15: Updated challenge information between Floyd (Rank 24) and Jedi (Rank 7)

#24 Pendragon

Forum Regular

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • PSN ID:Pendragon9

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:38 PM

Very interesting. Thanks for the updates.
Posted Image

The Excaliber line

#25 DominantLegend

Bag of Peanuts

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Changes:

1. Updated challenge information between Rank 19 (Hela) and Rank 15 (Gold Falcon).
2. Updated challenge information between Rank 8 (Reiko) and rank 22 (Niro).

As to recap, I would like to make the following change to the Arena:

After a challenge, the Challenged (win or lose) can have an up to 14 day "grace period" where they cannot be challenged again, unless they choose to waive the period and go on with the challenge anyway. However, they suffer no penalty from denying or turning down challenges during this period.

to:

After a challenge, the Challenged (win or lose) will be granted a "grace period" during which they cannot be challenged again, unless they choose to waive the period and go on with a new challenge (either receiving or giving). However, they suffer no penalty from denying or turning down challenges during this period.

This period ends 14 days after the challenge date of the most recent match that they have won.

This would make the "14 day grace period" and "14 days to fight after being challenged" occupy the same time slot instead of being successive. So the maximum days between challenges is reduced from 28 days to 14 days, but the grace period still exists.

I will now vet objections. If you object to this rule change, speak up in the next 7 days, after which, if there are no further objections, I will enact this change. I think this is a good solution to many of your concerns about the length of the grace period that addresses them without making the less active members (who may only get on once or twice a week or less) suffer from a reduced period to respond to challenges.

Edited by DominantLegend, 14 June 2015 - 05:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users