ACLR Vex

Plus Escapee

ya that's fine but it's cleaner to make seperate threads for each bot especially if there are revisions cuz noone should have to read whole thread to find anything related to bot

commenting on entire garages at once is useless aside from saying "i like ur garage" or "i dont like ur garage" u don't pilot more than one at a time

im saying it'd be cleaner to follow if he seperates them here, unless he doesnt want real comments then garage is best place to post them (this happened with one of his bots already in this or another thread i forget)

also for ACs u should prolly make each one a seperate thread i think that might even be in the forum rules

Oh, I made a booboo, then. I found the garage forum, so I'll make a thread there with a slightly different format.

These two AC's will be there. I'd like to post the parts list followed by a demonstration video for the garage thread.

So I guess I'll go back and change the title of this thread and return to talking about the basic pixie3/vixen AC I began with.