Dark Souls 3

Clones

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Software really cranking up the rate at which they're releasing these games.

Demon's Souls was 09

Dark Souls 1 was 11

Dark Souls 2 was 14

Bloodborne 15

Now Dark Souls 3 possibly 16

Bloodborne was cool I got all I could out of its single player experience but never really liked its multiplayer as much as any of the previous souls games, so maybe dark souls 3 will cure some of my thirst for souls multiplayer. I just want enough time to play fallout4 before this game comes out.

It's their moneymaking series now. I just hope this one isn't half-assed feeling. Mind you, there was a rumor floating around before the leak that Miyazaki was directing Dark Souls 3. Here's hoping E3 tells us more.

• 2 weeks later...

i went to e3

this is what they had there for ds3

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/477366748-models-in-front-of-a-fountain-promoting-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTL4rducD4vZjSjv%2BoEiWFK0AaDbKNDsbWvQ0uIXzzQS0f%2BCNBoV5HesU%2FlgFuJwfQ%3D%3D

that statue isnt a hologram and they got it to spew a fountain of black stuff it was amazing looking

• 1 month later...