Booze

Lenin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno how much longer i'm going to be here cuz i'm with my parents, and neither of them really drink besides wine with meals. i could use booze suggestions for scandinavia, though, particularly from denmark and sweden.

and hurricanes are ok. again it's that whole booze+drink which doesn't amaze me. but gallons are dope. get an entire fishbowl around your neck that inevitably breaks and splashes all over your feet.

• 6 months later...

http://i53.tinypic.com/335big1.jpg

Kosmos Spoetzl knew how to brew great beer. Born in Bavaria, Kosmos' mastery of German brewing carried him as far as Egypt before he found his way to the small Texas town of Shiner. Our proud brewery still carries his name and commitment to excellence in brewing. This full-flavored, hop-jacked lager is every bit as unique as the man himself and our way of saluting the brewmaster who started it all. Prosit!

Shiner Kosmos is pretty dang good. My biggest gripe with it is that it's only available in the Shiner Family Pack. The family pack is ok except only 4 out of the 6 beers are very good, in my opinion.

Acquire

-30 Pack of Bush or PBR (cans)

-Bottle of Old Grand Dad 114 Proof Bourbon-Whiskey

-Knife or tool to shotgun beer cans

-Shot glasses (optional)

The Double-Down

Take a double shot of Old Grand Dad, then shotgun a beer.

It won't take many, you probably won't like them unless you drink like me, and they will fuck you up.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Say you're making yourself a drink. You have coke/pepsi/drpepper/mrpib and plain rum. You find yourself a reasonably sized glass, and pour your liquor up to to the whereever you're three fingers are in comparison to the glass. The rest is whatever you desire in said pop, or whatever.

I was (still slightly am) buzzed when I made the post and for some reason found it necessary to post. Ultimately, it's ignorable. And I'd prefer that you (everyone else) did ignore it. L.

• 2 weeks later...