The Deceiver

Xios

Alright. This suit is something that came to me at work, and I decided to throw it together for my wingman. I have my Angel series, he's making a demon series. From the testing I've done its really well made.

Head: 063AN02

Core: CR-HOGIRE

Arms: AM-HOGIRE

Legs: DUSKAROR-LEGS

FCS: FS-LAHIRE

Generator: GN-SOBRERO

Main booster: DUSKAROR-CORB

Back booster: LB-LAHIRE

Side booster: 03-AALIYAH/S

Over booster: KB-JUDITH

Right arm: GAN01-SS-WGP

Left arm: ARSENIC

Right back: TRESOR

Left back: WHEELING03

Shoulder: 063ANEM

Right storage: N/A

Left storage: EB-0600

40 points of tuning in load is needed, beyond that tune as you see fit.

now is this meant for ofline vs or online vs? what regulation is it built for?

it might be half-viable offline because theres no lag, but online 1.4 the only thing thats gonna work are your missiles (and 63ancms arent great on quads)

i mean i could fully critique the ac if you want but theres so much wrong with it and i dont wanna type up a wall of text if you feel like youre fine anyways

ok so if youre playing on 1.2 then it starts to make a little bit more sense

1.2 is a super shitty regulation though because its dictated by AP to speed ratios and the only weapon stats that matter are velocity and missile tracking -- anything that isnt built with those two ideas in mind is completely inferior. also the frame part balance is all whacked to shit

theres no head thats better than 047 o 63 for any purpose (camera and stability)

theres no core thats better than EKHAZAR for any purpose (AP to weight and shell def)

theres hardly any arms worth considering over 063 (weapon and defense stats)

your legs are either WG, ALIYAH, or DUSKAROR (dual sniper cannon ACs run GA quad legs)

internals dont matter that much in 1.2 because everything moves stupid fast with near infinite energy. just find generators with very low weight to output ratios and sometimes you need KP so add that too (although you hardly get hit enough for it to matter that much anyways) and then get boosters that are QB focused with the exception that vertical thrust is pretty good too.

RIGEL/AO OB or JUDITH, because AA is actually used in 1.2 which is one of 1.2's redeeming qualities. if you dont wanna tho then judith is filler

your weapon choices are extremely limited so ill just list the ones that are usable and the rest arent

hand weapons

63anar, mr102, kapteyn, eltanin or 105 (frowned upon since blades are OP)

back weapons

wheeling 01 or 03, any sniper cannon or phact, add boosters, GA gatling cannon is BORDERLINE useful

shoulder weapons

any missiles, any flares

tune priority basically goes weight > extra EN stats > missile lock speed if you have missiles > booster stats > random useless shit. its pretty easy to hit that with 442 points

congrats thats literally the whole design manual for online 1.2

this was the meta back when 1.2 was relevant and it was basically designed around what could abuse or counter lag the hardest. the way ACFA handles lag does not lend itself to fast, sudden movements because it uses a ghosted player position system, which is ironic considering how ACFA was designed to be the fasted AC game.

most people play 1.4 because its the most current and balanced and doesnt heavily involve abusing lag (it still does to a small degree)

so yeah just adjust your ac to meet that stuff and your ac is fine for 1.2. the other regulation (1.4) is a lot more complex and its actually a bit difficult to build a proper AC, since you either specialize or diversify in a big metagame of rock-paper-scissors

Edited by Bakuhatsu Pengin