ACNX Elusive vs Kobel

Fragrant

Was looking through some files and found this gem that Kobel gave me back then (he was the only one on Xlink kai with recording equipment.) EDIT: We where both messing around, since going all out would cause skipped frames, you can even see it near the end, I'll go at my AC's full speed and the recorder couldn't catch it. Kobel himself was testing a fun build. Kobel's real AC was this OB shotgun junkie. OB past you, take a huge chunk of AP off, rinse and repeat. If you couldn't find a way to trade on each passby, it was a losing game.

I forgot I went by "Elusive".

Here's another from the vault, circa 2004. I did get my 2 vs 1 fight, pretty fun, I won too.

http://i.imgur.com/rzp3k8g.jpg

If you recognize your name on there, then you old.

Also bask in the fact that two people are gonna fight each other, and host rooms waiting for the other to join, lul

Edited by Fragrant

@Dad Yep, OG af. Just a lesser known member, since my other name was "Dash", cuz I like to use light and fast ACs with wet paper defenses.

@Older True, those where the good ol' days, and when I took that screen, ACNB was still in development, and I was using that kick@$$ pic of Nineball as wallpaper, in anticipation.

The main reason I took that screen was for teh derp of Cosmotosis and thirteen37 waiting for each other to join each others room. Dam hilarious. I think I have 1 or 2 other pics from that time. I'll post it when I find it. It was in an old harddrive I recently dug up.

Yeah, that 2 vs 1 was dope af. Other fights that where dope was when I fought l33t players like Kobel or Kuroi. Guys like them I couldn't ever win against. The comsmotosis fight I barely won, his AC was a quad with the charge laser back weapon and I think weapon arms. He'd roast some biatches with it, with that kind of skill, I could barely win against him with like 300 to 1000 ap half the time.

I think I have a copy of an IRC chat somewhere, from around that time.

Edited by Fragrant