AC:LR help plz!

Matchstick

Exhibit A: Game FAQs AC:LR Guide by Vesperas

Exhibit B: AC:LR Game Save on this site

Some of the parts are found in the levels (which I like) or by destroying an AC (like destroying Zinadia at the end of the game will get you the U5 core.) However, most of the parts are gotten by getting S-ranks, which varies from easy to frustratingly hard.

You should be able to download it once you have a post count of 10, which you do now. The problem is that I think the save is for a PS3 and not a PS2. If you're trying to use a PS2 for Last Raven you'll need a special save device like an AR MaxDrive.

The ACU LR Wiki will eventually have all the parts locations listed on it. Right now it's just a list of all the parts in Last Raven, though.

As far as I know you can't use a standard flash drive with the PS2. You can with the PS3, though. I think you have to buy a MaxDrive. A MaxDrive is just a USB drive with some special software on it that makes the PS2 think it's a memory card. You can buy one from the Action Replay website, I think. You might be able to find the software that the MaxDrive uses and put it on a regular flash drive, tho.

I'm not too knowledgeable about this stuff, to be honest.

i've had AC2 with everything unlocked for more then 5 year and i still play it a lot just to come up with a new mech lol... You should have seen my face when i past AC4A two times..lol i almost died when it gave me all the parts in the shop. So replay value of any game is very high for me.BTW has sony pulled the servers offline for the ps2?