MyAnimeList

Hoppy

This is a nice site where you can create a list of what anime and even manga you have watched/read. You can even rate or review an anime that you like or dislike. I was amazed at the selection of anime that there was, it practically has almost every known anime ever made even the newest ones.

Just make an account and you're all set to make your list and you can edit your list at any time to keep current tabs on watched anime or to add a new one.

Here

I guess my "animes I've effin watched when I feel lazy.txt" is obsolete now?

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2694/wtfhoppy.png

it's okay I like Sailor Moon too

Edited by Alex

• 1 year later...

I thought you already had started filming that movie? Or at least were like signed up for it. Come to think of it I don't know the latest on the live action Cowboy Bebop.

Whatever, a guy at work said you were the best person to play Spike, today. You have more than just Russian fans, friend.

Edited by Penguin Deus

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mnemosyne.

This is actually more fucked up than Deadman Wonderland.

Ha. I watched and finished Mnemosyne a few months ago based on Netflix's recommendation for me. It was great. Really fucked up and gory in some parts ( really, I'm not kidding) but great. Was very sad when it ended.

Watch it, you'll enjoy it.

• 4 years later...