Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

Or something a bit like that.

I do find it funny though that bullets impacting on the OUTER armor can heat up the INNER ARMOR.

Really, the generator should be protected from everything, incliding heat. (Except when it's the environment)

Maybe replace heat with... actually, coming to think of it, let's replace heat with FUEL.

No fuel. That's part of the reason I didn't like Chrome Hounds. It adds an unneccessary time limit to missions.

I do hope we get lock boxes though.

Edited by Hentai Maid

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, speculation is fine here. Not that I'm going to stop you guys from making threads if you'll use'm, haha. I'll make a sum post of all the AC5 knowledge and probably a list of speculative features the community throws out tomorrow in a clean and easy to read thread.

Hiho! Hiho! It's off to work we go~

Seems more like a FA or AC4 track to me... But one thing is sure. THat's Kota Hoshino!

And is it me, or did that AC break the other MT simply by ramming into it? O.o

Another thing that caught my eye. When he uses the Over Weapon, the AC drops his other guns and extensions.

Might be some limitation to OW system.

The engine's better be at least close, because after 4 and fA I have forgotten how the trailers did impossible things, and uh, I hope they have a replay option now, I wanna record some sick ass battles

Its a teaser trailer =/

You can't any proper assumption with a teaser.

Oh, I don't know about that...

Remember when AC4 existed under the working title of 'Project Force' and FROM released

? In perfect accordance with that trailer, it turned out that AC4 was, in fact, gay.

If history tells us anything, the teaser trailer will be fairly accurate, sans the "BATTLE MODE!!!" head.

Oh, I don't know about that...

Remember when AC4 existed under the working title of 'Project Force' and FROM released

? In perfect accordance with that trailer, it turned out that AC4 was, in fact, gay.

If history tells us anything, the teaser trailer will be fairly accurate, sans the "BATTLE MODE!!!" head.

Well, your mileage may vary. I tthought the game worked out pretty well. Not the best, but they tried.

Now, what I'm pissed about is how everything was white, white, and a slightly darker shade of white in every mission. yet one of the trailers was set in a really nice sunset area.

Not cool FRom. Stop trying to blind me with that damn sun and the reflective surfaces. Yes, you know how to make stuff shiny, good for you. Now cut it out! DX

Now, what I'm pissed about is how everything was white, white, and a slightly darker shade of white in every mission. yet one of the trailers was set in a really nice sunset area.

Not cool FRom. Stop trying to blind me with that damn sun and the reflective surfaces. Yes, you know how to make stuff shiny, good for you. Now cut it out! DX

This.

Remember that mission back in AC4 where you had to take down the helicopters before they left the area (because apparently, if they move past an invisible line, they become invincible)? The one where it was so goddamn bright you literally could not see shit. I had to tweak the brightness on my TV for fifteen minutes over that. Biggest dick move in AC history, I don't even care if it was intentional or not.

This.

Remember that mission back in AC4 where you had to take down the helicopters before they left the area (because apparently, if they move past an invisible line, they become invincible)? The one where it was so goddamn bright you literally could not see shit. I had to tweak the brightness on my TV for fifteen minutes over that. Biggest dick move in AC history, I don't even care if it was intentional or not.

Amen to that. I had to turn the brightness all the way down for that mission. And then when I went to the REALLY rare night mission, all I saw was black. So confusing.

I think AC4's problem was more with textures and shading. They didn't know how to make stuff not blinding to the eye.

May I remind you all that this is an AC5 discussion/speculation thread, not an AC4 rant/hate thread...

Does someone agree with me that once you go Over Weapon mode, there's not turning back? Because we can clearly see in the trailer that the Bot DROPPED ALL ITS GUNS/EXTENSIONS/ADDITIONAL ARMOR.

This seems to be the neg point of activating the OW. Which should also imply, it's got limited use? I really can't see how FROM is putting this in the game.

That tells me that you guys never played pvp in AC3/SL.

I actually hardly ever used weapon pick up. Sure you could bring some hulking overloaded AC and drop stuff to use later, but underweighted AC's usually had enough ammo anyway.

I can't see real mechs bending down and picking up guns anyway.