Funny Webcomics

Video Vixen

(EDIT!) Here we go, if you find one just post it and I'll add it to this retarded list. ;) It has to be funny, though. If its not funny, its not worth it. ;) Enjoyy

XKCD

A Softer World

The Warehouse Comic

Gone with the Blastwave

Nedroid

Looking For Group

Cyanide and Happiness

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

The Book of Biff

The Perry Bible Fellowship

Least I Could Do

TGSA

Happle Tea

Edited by Video Vixen

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe, i don't know. link?

edit: this makes me not care if it's a knockoff.

http://www.warehousecomic.com/comic/theWAREHOUSE_comic_062.jpg

lmao. wow XD XD That is great ;)

your stupid if all your is a Grammar Nazi, you're e-go must be over 900 and you're mom sucks you're dick while your sleeping.

muahahahahaha

WTF?!?!?!? Theres gotta be something im not reading for you to say something like that alex XD

Least I Could Do

Sexual maestro and his exploits with his group of friends and acquaintances. Updated daily. Very funny.

Looking for Group

Done by the guys who do LICD. Used to just be videogame humor (mostly WoW/MMO-related stuff) done in the typical settings of those games but got serious a while back. Still a few laughs to be had but it's kind of uninteresting now. Start from the beginning and see if you want to continue after a few comics. Updated Mondays and Thursdays.

Nedroid

The adventures of Beartato and Reginald plus other notable characters like Harrison. Comic (no pun intended) gold. Updated often but irregularly. Keanu goes more in-depth than I do and offers another nedroid-related link that has more than just Beartato stuff.

I used to read The Book of Biff, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, and Cyanide and Happiness fairly often but don't check 'em out much anymore. The majority of C&H is pretty dumb but still fairly funny. Updated daily, I think. Book of Biff has new comics every day during the week, none on weekends. One-panel comics about Biff and his strange life. Some are great; some are not. SMBC is almost always funny and generally nerdy. Updated daily-ish.

The Perry Bible Fellowship was one of my favorite comics but it stopped being updated mid-2008 and the site was taken down this month. There are books available on Amazon and he's probably going to make more comics but right now they're pretty difficult to find online.

Gone With The Blastwave is an awesome comic with really great art and each one is a great read. That's a good thing because it's updated extremely rarely. Since its debut in 2005 there have been a grand total of 43 comics with the last one on April 14. He seems to be trying to stick to a monthly update schedule now but only time will tell if he keeps it up. Still, it's good enough that I bought the book (sold out) that had the first 32 comics on it. To give you an idea of what I mean by an infrequent update schedule, the book was published in 2007 so that means 32 comics in two years with 11 more in the next 3. Still, check it out while I read these few that I haven't read yet.

Edited by Gary the Tennis Coach

you didn't fix over 9000!

do you really want me to die?

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN?!!

and, i'm not entirely sure.

omgomg so many links

holy balls, 90. i didn't expect that much *looks through it ALL*

EDIT: Found the Perry Bible Fellowship thing. here

Edited by Video Vixen

It's easy to read a lot of different ones when they're all so short. Only a few have interconnected storylines and the ones that do, with the exception of Blastwave, are updated frequently so it's not like there's much you have to remember between updates.

EDIT: The guy who draws/writes Blastwave does the art for another comic called TGSA. I've only read a couple but it seems to be kind of funny. Subject matter varies; updated weekly-ish.

Edited by Gary the Tennis Coach