Ice Queen

Rogan

ACFA: Ice Queen

A lightweight/feather weight RJ. I don't really play RJs because of their lower turning speed so this is kinda out there for me. I took the boosters based on QB power and made the AC as light as possible. The end result is something that has an average moving speed of 2k with SSQB. I'm kinda worried that it lags like an SOB but its too much fun to outrun people who try to OB away. Thoughts?

Frame:

Head: Lahire

Core: Soluh

Arms: Judith

Legs: Suabees

Internals:

FCS: Judith

Gen: Lahire

Weapons:

RAW: Motorcobra

LAW: Ar-0700

RBW: Pandora (the FCS radar couldn't keep pace with the flow of battle)

LBW: Mp-0203

Shoulders: Beltcreek

Boosters:

Main: Virtue

Back: Aaliyah

Side: Holofernes

OB: Lahire

Stabilized

(0,0)

Tunes:

50 in En output, En cap, maneuverability, aim, lock speed, main QB, side QB, turning

42 in Back QB

• 9 months later...

Ditto on Alicia. Best suited rj for speed. Best turning speed. And are sturdier then Saubees and Ekhazar.

Switch the motorcobra for an mg that dumps it's ammo as fast as possible. An rj is hit and run. You don't want to sit in their face and eat something hard hitting, as rjs aren't normally sturdy. So a faster firing mg will suit you better to put rounds on target and then use your mobility and jumping to confusing effect.

• 6 months later...