• chrooome (iz awesome; click)
    • opera
    • safari
    • random shit not listed here

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefox. I switched from Opera because it was getting horribly buggy after a certain update. I couldn't load my gmail, couldn't watch YouTube vids, couldn't even sign into YouTube and the post editor on ACU didn't work correctly. It was so bad.

chrome. i've been pretty satisfied with it. i switched from FF after it wouldn't start up randomly one day. that was such a hassle too, because then i had to search for my hidden IE file to go download chrome. @_@

The only reason I really like FF is because download helper let's me download media from youtube and youtube-esque sites.

ahh man I loved that add-on. completely forgot about it after I changed to chrome XD it was so great though, really easy to use too.

• 1 month later...
I've been dicking around with Flock. It's pretty cool but doesn't have multitouch support yet so I'll be going back to Safari. Maybe when the beta version is done it'll have multitouch; I'll use it then. Right now it's based off Mozilla code but the beta's moving to Chromium (i.e. Google Chrome's source code) so I should dig it even more. I always liked Chrome over Firefox.

Chrome. Kinda winged off of FireFox, and mostly use Chrome now. FireFox would get on my nerves because it would crash alot/ not play flash sites and all kinds of other things. So I got pissed off and went to chrome