ACU Gallery Upload Options

Griffon

Loaded a few pieces of AC5 fanart that I picked up here and there, and decided I might be able to upload the rest of my AC art folder once I stop being lazy and sort them to their respective games. But i was wondering about the bulk uploader. It let me load three images at once, that doesn't seem like a whole lot of "bulk" to me. :\ My AC Art folder has well upwards of 500 files and it would be a pain in the ass to do it 3 at a time. Think you might be able to expand that a bit, or maybe include the option to add more upload slots as they're needed? Or was I just doing it wrong and should be laughed at?

Yah, the bulk limit increases according to rank or subscription.

If you're uploading it to your own personal album, then you'll have to stick to the limit until I can up you to a Content Donator rank. If you're uploading it to the general AC albums, you can zip the entire folder and send it to me via e-mail/IM/other service and I can bulk upload the whole thing with credits to you stamped on every image/description. The advantage to zipping it and sending it is that it won't count against your total MB limit on the site, so you can still upload other art at later dates.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit, haha. You weren't doing anything wrong, no, haha.

EDIT: Figured I should tell you anyway, I can upload it as a bulk zip under your name as well. The problem is that I think 500 pictures will max your colon and you won't be able to upload any more afterwards. Haha.

Oh ok, cool, thanks. ;)

If you're uploading it to the general AC albums, you can zip the entire folder and send it to me via e-mail/IM/other service and I can bulk upload the whole thing with credits to you stamped on every image/description.

Yeah I'll probably end up doing that.

EDIT: CRAP, comp isn't being friendly right now, and is throwing a tantrum every time I move an image into a more sorted out collection of folders. So getting my whole collection is gonna be put on hold. I will continue to post AC5 fanart as I come across it though.

Edited by Griffon