Anathema

Shirtless Crackhead

This design has won me, I believe, 5 tournament victories in SL play. It's just a beast in my hands, and has downed stuff with MG's, shields, SRFL/70, etc.. all being legal; I refused to use them on this design because with my friends (Lukav, Mohotashi, Henchman, etc..) we played with what would be considered usual SL bans, while the community was usually lax on banning uber parts.

Also, it only failed to win twice, both instances where without bans, fighting MG/800-SRFL/70 HUESO designs with Solid Shield Extensions, the epitome of gayness in SL. Although the losses where 2/3 (out of 5) and I put a hurtin on them every time, the second loss also included an accidental ring-out during a high-intensity air war, which was absolute madness.

YIV

RAY

EAS

LGSK

FLEET

WS-1

ROZ

SA44

DD/10

--

LQ/15

CNG-300

RF-150

SRFL/50

OP-I

This was a monster to deal with, no amount of defense can protect you from this kind of firepower, I remained able to maneuver on par with HUESO and SECTOR builds, doubly so with my once insane OB bullying, I could harass, pick fire, air control, ground'n'pound heavies, etc.. Very flexible design.

The LQ is beast, the CNG-300 is for most people too inaccurate, but when you learn to use movement compensation (altering your movement to make accurate bursts) it would rip stuff up in conjunction with the SRFL/50, the rifle poke is obvious but usually my backup. The chaingun was also probably the best pitbull/bully weapon in SL, because nobody is going to let themselves eat chaingun fire, not even soaks and tanks.

I thought I'd share this one too.

• 1 month later...