AC Tribute Album "THE ANSWER" by Anosou now RELEASED

The album is now released! Check it out here: http://answer.ocremix.org/

This guy (who has hair rivaling my own): http://ocremix.org/artist/4751/another-soundscape

He'll be making a tribute album for the AC series' music and from the sounds of the samples it will be most excellent.

Preview Video

And if you couldn't tell this is his site: http://anosou.com

Edited by LCC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I know those tracks by heart and the only one I'll flat out reject is Six which I find.. well not that good! :angry: From Last Raven I'm thinking 5 Point Five is the only track worth arranging. I'll look more into the other ones you mentioned though, thanks!

Also, question, for the remix of 'Speed' I'm still trying to decide on a name. Do you guys know any really good booster/OB part names?

These are songs I like:

Junk Mail (AC1)

Fall Pipe (AC1)

Circulation (AC1/NX)

Integrity (AC1)

Shape Memory Alloys -- Game Version (AC1)

Servizio -- Album Version (AC1)

TRANS AM -- Game Version (MoA)

Boiled Wars Man (AC2)

Follow (AC3)

At that Time (AC3)

On Sateloid (AC3)

In My Heart (AC3/NX)

Dry Mirage (SL)

Shining / Brandnew AC Runs About (NX)

Come On Nexus (NX)

ScopeEye (NX)

Electro Arm with Emotion (NX)

Lightning Volcano (NX)

Flood Of Life (NX)

Autobahn (NX)

Red Butterfly (NX)

Good Feather (METAL WOLF CHAOS!!)

Rain (AC4)

Panther (AC4)

Agitator / Thinker (AC4)

Fall (AC4)

Cosmos (FA)

Remember (FA)

Precious Park (FA)

I Can See All (FA)

As for your song name, RAY of Speed comes to mind.

Glad you guys like what I'm doing! If you have any requests I'll consider them but I won't promise anything :P

Oh snap!

I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate already, so I'll only post a select few of my favorites that I'd kill to hear redone, if I may.

1) King Lear (AC2): That hardcore, persistent drum beat is just begging for some heavy treatment.

2) Red Butterfly (Nexus): My absolute favorite AC song. And hearing what you've done to the other ones already, I can only see excellence.

3) 9 (MoA): Of course, kinda being the AC fan's equivalent to "One Winged Angel"

4) Magnetism (AC2): This one may be questionable, but I think this one could benefit greatly with your touch.

5) Scope Eye/Prankish Jelly (Nexus): I just absolutely love the heavy use of bass guitar in these two tracks.

6) Artificial Sky (AC3): May be a bit too orchestral compared to the other ones you've decided to do, but I'd still love to see it.

7) Chapter 2 (AC4): Mostly for the same reasons as Scope Eye/Prankish Jelly, but I love how it sounds when the drums pick up at 0:25.

8) Scorcher (fA): The best thing to come from fA, in my opinion.

Oh man, I'll just stop right here or else I never will. The list is already longer than I wanted anyway. I was gonna throw "Prayer/Thinker" from AC4 on there too 'cause I liked the vocals but I see you've already got that one. :P

Good work, man! Can't wait to hear what you've got next!

I do have to admit, it's kinda weird meeting artists you thought you'd never meet. Haha. Just something that dawned on me. A few weeks ago I was listening to AnoSou's music on OCR, most of you who watched me stream probably caught me streaming a ton of OCRemix music, and now we exchange tweets! I wonder what other people I'll eventually end up getting to know a bit that I didn't expect to get to know!?

=D

AC has a lot of good music, Griffon, don't worry about it! Given a chance I'd probably have every song arranged like twice or something, haha. He's already hit up Thinker, so no worries there. I definitely think you're right about that One Winged Angel bit, hahahaha. 9 is pretty recognizable, but I think it would be a hard track to remix. I guess it could be crossed up with something else, though. Idk. I'm not a musician at all, haha.

I highly enjoy King Lear, tho!

I love your 403 page! :P

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /music/ on this server.

You probably need some kind of electronic ID card or the right fingerprint.

I mean, you COULD try to bash /music/ with a crowbar until it opens but I doubt it'll work.

The security systems nowadays are very high-tech and sometimes hazardous.

That was just a friendly warning.

BTW...

Shining / Brandnew AC Runs About (NX)

Flood Of Life (NX)

Autobahn (NX)

Red Butterfly (NX)

These are all technically the same song, similar to the Artificial Sky I-II-III-IV and Silent Line I-II-III-IV

Though if Artifical Sky + Silent Line were mixed into each other, would the result be Silent Sky or Artificial Line?

Edited by ChaosApostle

Artificial Line across the Silent Sky

Although I doubt any of you will be in Japan on the 15th, I feel like posting this update anyway. AnoSou is releasing a Preview Album (Limited Release) for free at Comiket78, West Hall, Booth "え" -45b. The preview album has about 20 minutes worth of music on it (5 Tracks).

I really wanna hear Apex in TECHNO. This album is coming along super fast!

=3

Here's the VGMdb link: THE ANSWER ~ Armored Core Tribute Album ~ [PREVIEW EDITION]

Niji's always on top of things it seems!

I must admit it came as a surprise but I'm very honored and proud to have people from the official AC community go together and help get this CD out.

Also Nexus is my favorite AC soundtrack so I might very well pick more tracks from there :P

-Link Snipped-

Right click the player and click "Save as"

Unless you were talking about another "Apex"

YOINK!

You'll get it when you get it :P

Edited by Godzilla
Removed bad link in quote.

D=

You didn't read the thread and click links did you!? I meant the remixed version.

D=

EDIT: Oh damn, that was legit and I missed it. Hahahahaha! Man, wtf. How did he even find that?

EDIT #2: Cover artwork for the album is up on VGMdb!