Current online scene?

Exile

I got bored of fA, nobody played 4, then my PS3 went YLoD on me so it's been a pretty long time since I've played any online. Basically I'm just wondering what the current trends are just to see if I want to even bother. Still dual rifles and quad bladers with the odd spread/scatter combo thrown in, or has some new cancer been found?

Yeah, sorry about that. Blame Lost Planet 2 and Starcraft 2. They've been taking up all my time.

Lost Planet 2 is an amazing game.... plenty enough to fill in that empty void called armored core Nostalgia. Atleast long enough till Front Mission Evolved or Armored Core 5 is released.

Well, I should have my PS3 back on or around the 19th of this month, so I'll send a PM or something and maybe we'll happen to be awake and bored at the same time. I've only done co-op once and my memory is pretty hazy as to how well it worked out.

• 1 month later...

Why is it that some Vets who claim to be "so Skilled" use lag mechs and a thousand missiles?

How is that Skill?

No offense but where is the challenge?

Impress me use something that takes skill like rockets or manual aim weapons.

Make knewbs respect you instead of making them think your a cheap bully that has no skill.

I am not trying to make enemies I just don't understand why some people need to do this.

Edited by neoLynx

yeah, I am about a month new. I really don't quite know what all the weapons do but as far as I can tell no kind of weapon makes you "teleport" half way cross the map and kill some one with out them even seeing you Or is that a skill I don't know about.

As far as missiles go they are fair game, however some one who claims to have Superior skills should not be relying on them as their skilled weapon.

Crowning yourself as the most skilled underpants snapper this side of elastic town is always seen as a character flaw even if you can live up to the words.

Some people have huge egos when it comes to AC.

Recently me and a friend started a lobby for free for all, anything goes matches. This one guy joined spewing all sorts of nonsense--stuff like "FROM balanced the parts to favor JP players in the most recent patch because NA players were getting too good" and "snipers are completely underpowered (or it might have been overpowered; either way, it was completely unjustified)." I didn't feel like calling him on it, though, because there's enough petty drama in the AC community, but since I didn't talk, he was convinced I was a Japanese player. He gave some interesting "insight" (to put it gently) as to why he wasn't winning.

Fun times.

LOL! That is an Awesome tactic silence is an art form.

Just look at how people are speculating about AC5.

I just get down when people need to win at any cost and make knewbs feel as if they are dumb dumbs for trying to even think they could play the game. I also see it as a community killer.

But such is the ego fiend that complains that no one plays AC4A anymore.

This game is sooooo Rocken!

Edited by neoLynx

• 4 months later...

Last night was a great night on XBox, I didn't get any kills but I got some good play time in.

People were great except the Blade rooms.

Their arrogance is a good way to keep their rooms free of people who want to learn how to fight with blades. :P :lol: :P

Thanks Ladies, yes sword fighting is meant for the bathroom...get it in the toilet please and clean up the splash when your done.