Update Info on ACfA Tournament Rules

ACRaven

I was reading up about some stuff in the Tournament section (mainly the rules), and noticed some things that have no definition: Cheating and Banned Parts for ACU. The lack of definitions could confuse people as to what is considered cheating/banned by ACU standards. I would like to point out some things that should/could be on the list for each:

Cheating

1. What would be considered cheating (outside of the actual tournament's rules)? Cheating is mentioned as rule 8 of the participant's rules.

2. Are in-game glitches (shooting through walls, Dry Overboosting, etc.) prohibited? If so, what are their definitions?

Banned Parts for ACU

1. What parts are on the ACU standard ban list (this is listed as rule 15 of the host's rules)? Add Boosters, body parts, weapons, etc.?

2. What part combinations are banned by ACU standards? Dual Rifles, RAIDEN Quads, Quad Bladers, etc.?

Now some may think/assume that these rules/definitions should be known off hand without the need of having them listed, but I believe that is wrong. Not everybody knows these things, and having a definition of what is not allowed helps the person who is moderating tournament matches on their side of the argument should someone break the rules.

Now if I am misreading the rules, and there are no official ACU standards for Cheating and Banned Parts, then I do apologize for misreading, but I would be thankful for being enlightened.

So there's my suggestion. Thoughts or comments?

No. I just never got around to putting up those things because we're not ready to have any official tournaments yet.

Unofficial tournaments run their own rules and have to list their own rules, tho, yes. I will be posting specific rules for official tournaments later on, so don't expect them any time soon. Those rules revolve around banlist topics that will be created and discussed for each game and pinned in their respective generation forums, though. This way they have as much input as possible from the community. Future ACDC's will also use those same banlists.

I tend to do things slowly and try not to push anything prematurely, so I wouldn't expect an official tournament until there are clearly enough active fA players. I'm a lazy kid.

=3