SA77

DD/20

TB-UNS

GNL-15

VM36-4

KARASAWA

863B

SCRs, STAB, LFCS++, E++, RTE

SAWA/GNL tank. TRIDENT is is a very good fit here, despite its rather high drain. The high turning speed allows the AC to have both LFCS++ and the E-OPs on GROA core, which it needs to hold SAWA and decently defensive arms. Arm weight is the main limiting factor on this AC, and TRIDENT's high en def also makes up for the lower en-def of the lighter 863B shield. The verts support the SAWA and GNL nicely, discouraging running and helping play cover games if necessary.

SA77 because KD99 simply won't fit unless I go up to D3TA or drop the turn boosters, and I'd rather be short on cooling than unable to move. KD99/DD10/WALL is one point overweight, which makes me sadface. If D3TA would let me fit CASK and KD99 it would be another story, but that's an arm weight issue, and BOLD just isn't quite enough motivation for me to prefer D3TA/BOLD/KD99/VM48-6 to this version. Although maybe it should be, since the def increase is still astronomical: the basic rifle does 15 damage per shot to this version, and 7 to that one. But it's so much easier to avoid fire and line up shots with this one that I have to prefer it.