360 AC4: Still alive?

Atari

Was checking if anyone still played AC4 on the 360 side,recently it's somehow been brought back to life with a small amount of players.

However bullet-fodder is never fun to vs against,as I had someone recently good to fight over and over again his name was psn102(might know him)but as of lately he's been off.

Anyways,just throwing the call out there if so send a request if not thanks for lookin at least.

(GT in bio herp derp,)

Well you just missed me. I was going to suggest psn, but you know of him and he doesn't have Gold right now. He should be back on sometime relatively soon though.

As for me who, I'll be back on Xbox around December. OE Exorcet.

Edited by Exorcet

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I've got the Xbox back, but no Live, so I can't really vs. There are still a number of people playing online though to my surprise.

Well I'll correct that, I do have a second accout, Vowtolerr that does have Live, but I was just using it to play Virtual On, so I don't have any AC4 parts on it.

Edited by Exorcet

• 3 years later...

Hopefully someone gets this, I just got ac4 after a very long break and I can't seem to find anyone to battle talk to or trade with my live tag is TestofMetal. Please someone hop on and hit me up, just say something about ac4.

Seeing as the last post in this thread is 3 years 10 months ago, probably not gonna happen m8.

Edited by Turd Ferguson