Justin Bieber + Ashton Kutcher

Bakuhatsu Pengin

Oh fuck me. I just can't stand kid artists. Idk if it's because I don't like people younger than the artists I like or just because they're geniunely bad. I feel they're geniunely bad, though. I've never been able to take one seriously.

Some guy needs to put his penis in Bieber's ear. That would be a lot more entertaining.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/mshernandez182/hatersbieber.gif

This line cracked me up:

For Kutcher, a revival of Punk'd will mark a return to his roots as a producer as the MTV reality show put his Katalyst on the map.

Corny joke but whatever, it was amusing to me. I dunno how good a host Bieber would make, but Punk'd was hilarious. Watching celebrities freak out ftw!

I suppose Bieber doesn't really have much to do with the shows Punk'd skits, so it's probably not as bad as I first thought. I watched a bit of Punk'd when it first started and enjoyed it. I kinda stopped watching TV for 2 years after that, though. Haha.

I would also enjoy Bieber getting punk'd, but after the water bottle to the head... man, idk how they're gonna match that. Let alone top it.

The water bottle was actually a bag of sour patch kids. Some chick threw the bag because she knew Bieber liked sour patch kids. Too bad Bieber didn't think badgers were the shit.

They should drop a badger in Bieber's car anyway. Sucks Punk'd isn't around anymo--O i see wut u did thar.

Edited by Lenin

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CLICK THIS IF YOU HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

If Ashton wanted the respect of men, the world over, here's what his prank should consist of.

#1. Find/create a personal problem that ruins him in the eyes of the public (being a full on fag, furfag, tranny, vore, etc..)

#2. "Expose" this to the world.

#3. Get him fired

#4. Watch as his fame and fortune circles the toilet.

#5. Look at the camera, dead serious face and say "this is what happens when you cross Germany"

End season.