Big Red Marbles

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

http://www.myspace.com/bigredmarbles

So this is a friend of mine and a bit of a shameless plug but he's very good. Folk/Americana/acoustic. Give him a listen and buy his stuff. I actually did vocals for one of the tracks on his new album (it's not on the MySpace) so make sure to buy it when it's released to hear my dulcet voice.

His early stuff is kind of unpolished but that's what happens when you have to record in your apartment. He's actually doing studio stuff this time so the production values are a great deal better.

• 4 months later...

My buddy's making his new album available for free online.

Friends, family and citizens of the planet Earth:

You are now able to download my new record, Barbed Wire Blood, free of charge at http://bigredmarbles.bandcamp.com/

I have enabled it so that you may pay for the album if you would like to, but it is not necessary. When you click to download the record, the website will ask you to "name your price". You can simply put zero in that space and you will receive the record for free.

I put a lot of time and effort into making this record and I would love for it to reach several ears, so please tell your friends and invite them to this event page. Hell, tell your enemies, too.

Cheers, everyone. Thanks for going on the journey with me.

The event page is on Facebook. If anyone's interested in getting an invite then you'll have to friend me. Like he says, spread it around to anyone you think might be interested. What do you have to lose other than a little space on your MP3 player?

EDIT:

Additional vocals on track 7 performed by David Moskos, Jordyn Newman, John Odum, Kristyn Kavanagh and Ryley Tharp.

wooooooooooooo

Edited by Ninety

Oohh track 7. I was wondering what track you backed on. Fitting track name for you to be on, hahahaha.

EDIT: Wait did my ipod move things out of order? I remember hearing background vocals on more than one song, and that track 7 had very very little backups, it was like one shout?

Edited by Penguin Deus