Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

ARTOU

I believe it's in March.

I don't pay-per-view shit usually, but I must find a way to watch this match live.

I've been waitin' for my man, Pretty Boy Floyd to actually fight someone that'll make him fight back.

But I thought Ricky Hatton would do just that -- and was terribly wrong. Ricky couldn't do what he normally does vs. PBF's brilliant defense.

I can't fucking wait. March is going to be a good month. A couple bad ass games, this fight, my birthday...prolly some shit goin' on, like planets aligning, immaculate conceptions, or UFO abductions. Not too far away.

I say Paquiao. he's got good combinations.

True, Pacman is a beast with his combo, and he has heart like nobody's business.

I think Mayweather is gonna be the one to discourage Pacman tho'. I think PBF is gonna turn up his boxing skills up in a crazy way, and will be pushed to throw some serious punches back as opposed to the half-assed shit he's usually up against.

I've noticed when PBF is pushed by a good fighter, he actually tries that much harder, and his trying that much harder is some serious text-book boxing. But when he has an easy ride, he's not mad enough, and just wins the fight with the least amount of effort.

I get mad at Mayweather because he'll put in the least amount of effort into a match as possible. If he doesn't have to tire himself out, he won't. Not for the sake of the audience, or anyone -- he just secures his win even though he can make it a beautiful spectacle.

Pacman's gonna be getting his points in, so Mayweather's gonna have to get his points too.

True, Pacman is a beast with his combo, and he has heart like nobody's business.

I think Mayweather is gonna be the one to discourage Pacman tho'. I think PBF is gonna turn up his boxing skills up in a crazy way, and will be pushed to throw some serious punches back as opposed to the half-assed shit he's usually up against.

I've noticed when PBF is pushed by a good fighter, he actually tries that much harder, and his trying that much harder is some serious text-book boxing. But when he has an easy ride, he's not mad enough, and just wins the fight with the least amount of effort.

I get mad at Mayweather because he'll put in the least amount of effort into a match as possible. If he doesn't have to tire himself out, he won't. Not for the sake of the audience, or anyone -- he just secures his win even though he can make it a beautiful spectacle.

Pacman's gonna be getting his points in, so Mayweather's gonna have to get his points too.

Sill putting my money on pacman. One reason is because he's running for governor i think in the phillipines. So more power to him.