Velasquez Rapes Lesnar

Shirtless Crackhead

I'm so happy this happened.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu125/Enganacious/kcle91.gif

Velasquez snuffed Lesnar, he had a better wrestling game, showed it, then put Lesnar on his ass and made him take to the fetal position.

People want to talk about race because Velasquez runs around with "Brown Pride" tattooed on his chest.

Well when Lesnar makes the comment "I'm gonna have a corona and a burrito when I'm done whooping your ass, just for your heritage" and Cain acts like a respectful, professional, gentlemen; I'm happy that Cock Chestnar lost.

And lost bad.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu125/Enganacious/1287897232806.gif

The most awesome part of all this.

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos

That is going to be a bad ass fight.

Edited by DangerWorldWide

Lesnar got destroyed. I guess genes don't always win against a quality opponent, afterall.

Glad to see we have an HW with fighting ability in the UFC again!

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/154231/2nkigc9.gif

Edited by Colon Mokto

True, but he is somebody Dana is looking to sign onto the UFC roster, Joe Rogan was even saying he would love to see Overeem in the UFC.

I think he'll do well, guys got hella good standup, tdd, submissions, take-downs, gnp, he's got all the basic tools; and physically he's a big mofo, he'd fit right in UFC's current HW line-up.

Yeah I'd like to see him fight in the UFC. He's basically Brock with fighting ability. It's kind of lame but kind of handy that UFC is the only real market now. Everyone else is just too little. Strikeforce tries but they just haven't gotten very lucky so far. It does make it easier to follow though.

Do you remember ubereem in Pride? lol man he was just so different. Not just size-wise but even in terms of reputation. He was a pansy who couldn't finish people and hit like a girl. Sort of like Arona, but without the bad attitude. Now he looks like the Thing hahahaha.

If Dana wasn't such a jew, nobody would have any problems with UFC, infact, he really should loosen up his contractual agreements and let fighters do events with other organizations and stuff, the championships remain sanctioned matches etc.. but it would let people like Fedor, Gerard Moussaii, etc.. get into the US MMA giant UFC, get some exposure, and would help bolster UFC's PPV sales when Americans know who alot of the fighters out there, are.

Yeah dood it's the reason I can't bring myself to order most UFCs. I don't like the circus sideshow/WWE mentality that Dana keeps employing in his marketing strategy and presentation of the product.

Don't get me wrong, I love circuses and I love pro wrestling, but I would prefer if MMA is treated as a sport, since that is what I'd like to believe it is. Pagentry and flamboyance is fine and dandy, but don't make the stuff look idiotic and fake.