Skin Containers and Banners

Mom

Banners are definitely going to be worked on. I already have all the banner PSD's for all the default banners, so I can just work some images into them so they fit nicely with the entire skin. It'll get done as we go! Haha. I'm not in too much of a rush to do everything too fast. I'm also very burnt out from work/home. It'll all get done though, I plan on having the site in full working order, cept for the Wiki, by the end of this month. Wiki will take millennia to finish, but the front few pages will be done before March 1st. Skin banners are coming, trust me.

Btw, everyone should mass PM harass/annoy Kakumei to get to it, as I payed him to do graphical work on the site. He keeps playing MW2 instead of working on the skins/buttons/custom icons/etc.

Anyway, what do you mean by container? You mean make all the skins non-elastic? Idk if I like that idea. Many of the skins were designed to be fully elastic.

Skins like IPB.pro and webber enhanced could stay fully elastic, as they're low on graphics and are the only skins that ARE fully elastic and scale properly, but other skins like Blue and differences have a minimum width and have glitches in their button placements etc when scaled down.

Having set-value containers on all the skins with the exception of non-graphical skins means they're more professional looking and banners will fit nicely no matter what size your browser window is.

EDIT: seems like webber enhanced goes to shit as well, once you make its width less than its banner. IPB pro is the only one that scales down with no problems.

Edited by TMRaven

• 1 year later...