What the Fuck has Obama Done so Far?

Magnus

I don't have healthcare or a job. So as far as I'm concerned he's done nothing. Though it's only year, fucking, two.

But hey! Big picture. It's his second year and not a single fuck-up of biblical proportions? No self-fulfilling prophecy of unstoppable fireballs of failure? After eight years of having my sensibilities sodomized by the Bush regime, I don't really know how to handle that.

Healthcare and the jobless rate are directly correlated to a bigger issue, though. That is, Obama has failed at every given opportunity to grow a set. A pendulous set of gigantic left-swinging testicles could've greased every possible wheel. Alas, the man is gutless.

And the House falling under the sword of Republican control this session only proves my theory that voters are incomprehensibly stupid and not-quite-sentient blobs of concentrated ignorance and Big Mac grease. A reality that built an electorate which does not enjoy the capacity of understanding reason and complex thought, rather only buzzwords and inflection. As such, they really don't care what side of an issue you're on, as long as you are not a complete pussy about it.

Before the judgment of an increasingly stupefied population, confidence beats competence every time. Every time.