Who will be importing ACV?

Everyone probably already knows I'm going to importing ACV the day it's released in Japan. If you didn't know, now you do. I plan on getting it pretty quickly, too. I'm wondering who else will be importing the game from Japan. I know it's a bit early since we have no release date for ACV yet, but I know a few people who are already talking about importing so I'd like to make a list of people who are sure they are going to import.

Also, ACV revolves around team play and such, so I'll be making an ACU team/group/corporation or whatever they're called in the game and trying to take territory for ACU. Hopefully I can get a good chunk of experience, a bunch of videos, and maybe some territory for us to call our own. I basically want to make something of a generic ACU team for people to join, play with, and learn the game with. If anyone else is importing and would like to join up and help me do that, that'd be great and much appreciated.

Keep in mind that I will be recording the gameplay and posting it on youtube ASAP-like once I get it, so it may be better to wait and see if the game appeals to you before you decide to import it. All your call, though!

Anyway, if you do decide to import ACV you should post a reply to this topic so we know and we can play with you (even if you don't join the ACU team). Feel free to discuss importing and methods of importing and stuff, too.

You can pre-order ACV through Play-Asia and other similar importing sites. Here are the links for the Play-Asia ACV versions.

-ACV for PS3

-ACV for 360

Known Importers:

- Niji

- noob

- Tsuranga

- Sandra Bullock

- renketsu0

- ^Slaanesh

- Pendragon

- Moon Walker

- South Q

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, that's great. Don't worry about it, though. Almost everyone here will be in the same boat. My own JP is horrendous nowadays. I'll probably try my best to help with stats though. I'll at least make up a lot of words so I sound like I know what I'm doing.

~_^

Willing to if AC5 is refuses to acknowledge FA as an AC game. I will be looking at the game very carefully before I decide though.

Also I vote that we call the Elite members of the ACU team Omega Echelon. It's a name I just happened to make up. Right now.

I might depending on reports from other importers.

This. It also depends on how much the stats are in japanese. If it's like the older games where all the stats are in english then I might, but if it's like 4 where it's all japanese and I won't know what stats are what, then I probably won't.

Willing to if AC5 is refuses to acknowledge FA as an AC game. I will be looking at the game very carefully before I decide though.

Isn't it supposed to start with an entirely new story, meaning it doesn't acknowledge ANY AC game as an AC game?

I've only ever imported AC4A for PS3... Guess I can do the same for ACV, so put me on the list. Whether or not I understand half the menu won't matter much, most likely just have to compare stats the look obvious.

Ok so while other think about team names, how about what "kind" of territory are we gonna take? mines? city? desert field?

Most importantly, It'll be hard for most of us to sit out of all the action to be an operator with all the excitement of testing the battle grounds.

As a side note: I'd call my team Pepsi Co. and have the team members name their ACs over softdrinks.

Now that you mention it, they did say they'll be doing a sort of hiring/consorts system that are both AI and Players... I'm thinking Ranking will determine your pay but ranking means... ranking matches? which means we'll find lots of lag-jockies who win ranking matches that cost alot? and the US be the cheap yet effective mercenaries, hahah.

money in game sure. But I'm pretty sure if I cost x amount of cash and people feel I'm a poor team mate (word getting around on forums) they wont hire me.

Or I'll be an Almighty Janitor like the last place guy in AC2 after you clear the Arena

The most badass raven ever was Danger aboard Wasp. FEAR!!

Edited by Densuo