←  FAQs & Help

Armored Core Universe

»

Season 2?

siramic's Photo siramic 28 Mar 2012

So, it's the 28th of March, past 1800 hours, and the new season hasn't started?

Cassandra's Photo Cassandra 28 Mar 2012

You sure you're thinking of the right timezone?

siramic's Photo siramic 28 Mar 2012

Told me season restarts 3/28/2012 at 6:00, I'm on central time. My friend in New York told me his said 3/28/2012 at 7:00.
It's obviously past 6 cst and 7 est, both am and pm.

Have you considered PST? That'd be 10pm EST. Remember, more timezones in the world than just the 4 in the US.

Barilzar's Photo Barilzar 28 Mar 2012

I thought it was suppose to happen an hour and half ago.

Yeah, even with PST it's late... maybe they canceled it? I mean, it has just been a week since release, seems a little premature to already have a season come and go like that.

Harakiri Tiger's Photo Harakiri Tiger 28 Mar 2012

I honestly have no idea what Namco Bandai is doing. They're very much more inconsistent than FROM is about stuff. I really wish we had FROM level support, but I don't think it'll ever realistically come close. Oh well.

siramic's Photo siramic 29 Mar 2012

Back to fighting for turf then.
=P

Koroshiya Hunter's Photo Koroshiya Hunter 29 Mar 2012

I had to return my copy of GameFly, so I haven't been able to check. Has the season finally reset, yet?

Harakiri Tiger's Photo Harakiri Tiger 29 Mar 2012

I heard from someone in chat that they were waiting for the 1.03 patch to hit JP (30th) and they'd restart the season with the new patch here. That would be nice, if so. 1.02+1.03 patch together make for a much more balanced game.

Koroshiya Hunter's Photo Koroshiya Hunter 29 Mar 2012

That would be fantastic. Probably explains why they stopped notifying us of the season reset.

his1nightmare's Photo his1nightmare 01 Apr 2012

Does anyone know if the reset affects also merc/free match leaderboards? Or if the "leading team" gets any kind of reward?
No, right?
Edited by his1nightmare, 01 April 2012 - 05:30 AM.