Could anyone record the intro video in high quality?

his1nightmare

• 6 months later...
This is a very late response (sorry), but the Intro video has been recorded in HQ and is up on the ACU youtube channel. Been up there since the game was released in Japan. The problem is that YouTube has an automatic copyright protection scanner which accidentally blocks the ACV Intro videos that are uploaded because a few frames match up with a few frames of some Korean broadcasting stations commercials. I messaged them about it almost eight months ago now. It's been a hassle just to get YouTube to respond, so until they get on it there's nothing we can really do.

Idk how dropbox works, but I'll look into it if they'll actually accept large ass files like that.

I've had a race car and a plane on Dropbox at the same time. They do not care about file size (but you need to pay for more than 2 GB unless you do a promotion thing for 2.5 or 3.0 GB).

Yeah, but does Dropbox let me share the file with everyone forever or is there some kind of minimum activity or maximum users/downloads, etc? Ninety just sent me an email invite to using Dropbox or something, so I'll probably check that out later tonight. Cuz like, 200 songs or so is definitely more space than I need for just a single ACV Intro video upload. It's only like a 3-5 minute video or something. I'm pretty sure I could redo without reducing quality much either to fit it in whatever space restrictions, but my issue is download limits/accessibility.