LR Hand Weapon Tier Chart

Mom

Ogre will be placed way below Ogre2 I know that much.

Peryton's kinda neat for the 10 seconds that it lasts.

I did the photoshop work and placement of all these weapons in about 30 minutes so I'm pretty sure a lot of the bottom half can be up for tweaking, especially once I fill the rest in.

roc4 is prolly upper half somewhere prolly upper fourth tbh just gonna be stuck on the left side of the graphic

it's got terrible range but it's basically what shotguns used to be (really close range and tons of damage)

tons of ammo, and doesn't weigh a lot

it's illegal in hangers

it's pretty restrictive cuz you gotta get in people's grills to make it work and it's SP lock, but it works fairly easily when you do that successfully

it's like the best gun in the game for if u wanna play like a man but can't or don't actually know how hahahahaha

yeah, that thing has more than enough firepower to take out most ACs (its a scary thing, and best part is i have a model sized version... and im pretty sure it should be bigger in the game). now, Yung here has seen my pixie3 bot "Fascination" (bet you cant guess the paintjob and inspiration, jk), which is designed with aggressive tactics in mind (more like hey, this bot is good for thought after using it a little and thinking how to get verts to hit even better, so an afterthought). that and something other than the HP on the left sounds fun.

• 11 months later...
Prolly just me throwing it in some random place and not moving it. I also have memories of it from nx/nb where it was pretty good. It definitely doesn't deserve to be above the competitive threshold though, maybe slightly lower than it.

• 5 weeks later...

Prolly just me throwing it in some random place and not moving it. I also have memories of it from nx/nb where it was pretty good. It definitely doesn't deserve to be above the competitive threshold though, maybe slightly lower than it.

lol necro

yeah iirc you told me you didn't finish this but you were mostly done

makes sense most of this seems fairly accurate i might change a few things here and there but that's wild open to interpretation and shit anyhow the big thing is getting the general idea right cuz that isn't so open to interp

i'm guessing that bz was just up there as one of the little things you hadn't gotten to yet