Need help with an AC build.

daibido1123

Hi everyone, I’m a little new to this sight, not to AC though, but I just recently got Armored Core V, been playing it none stop to unlock everything I can. With that said I am trying to figure out a build that fits what I am looking for, and mixing and matching parts is though fun, not getting me the feel I am looking for.

The idea is I am looking to build a dual Karasawa Moonlight Lightweight AC that has a lot of energy for boosting a floating, as well a dual shoulder missiles arms, and the has great scanning ability and stagger resist for a lightweight.

With that all said, 1. Can it be built, and 2. What is the best way to build said AC?

Thanks for your time.

Those weapons and their ACV equivalents will pretty much guarantee that you won't have alot of energy to spare. I would recommend sacrificing one, either the blade or the laser weapon.

Other than that, I usually stick to KE parts for stagger resist. I can't say why, but it usually does me good. Try to aim for midweight parts and lightweight arms, to preserve weight while keeping weapon accuracy. Finally, I would take advantage of weapon tweaking when you buy them.

What I am looking for is a build that can lay down suppression by missiles, hens the dual solder missiles arms, but can also get into the mid to close rage fight with high damage output, hence the Dual Karasawa, but when ammo runs out can still keep speed and damage up, hence keeping weight down and energy level up as well a the dual Moonlights as hanger parts.

Pen actually said something that wasn't trash for once. You have a ton of high drain parts on your bot. You're using energy weapons. There's no way for you to have a big surplus of energy and a light weight with what you've got. You're going to have to sacrifice something. I'd drop a ksaw for something else.

Can it be built

No.

AC5 leg weight is actually important and it's easy to overload. LW's can't carry heavy weapons.

90 is right, you need to lighten up. But his suggestion is terrible, because KARASAWA is the best part ever.

You're going to need to narrow down your list and pick what you really want to do, and then do that.

If you want KARASAWA, here is an idea:

http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2593-matrix/

Your only hope is ULG-21 with ULG-71 or whatever gen and TEMPETE with whatever missiles weigh the least and with KRSW instead of KARASAWA. That's pretty silly though. The only way you're going to get all the stuff you want at the same time is heavy legs or a crippled mid weight with low power boosters and too much weight to jump, and then there goes speed.

This is not a joke, but I am getting the feeling that I am going to get Trolled within am inch of my life for asking for help here.

He meant your request is a joke, not the responses.

I think the implication, at least from reading the responses, is that you're making some wildly unrealistic requests here. I don't know because I don't play ac5, but I'm thinking that's it.

He meant your request is a joke, not the responses.

I think the implication, at least from reading the responses, is that you're making some wildly unrealistic requests here. I don't know because I don't play ac5, but I'm thinking that's it.

Yeah that's pretty much it. If this was SL, he'd be trying to make a 9999 AP HUESO leg build with four grenade launchers.