AC-07 Valiant

B1gB4ddy

Here is the AC that I pilot when playing Armored Core V: Verdict Day. I have a few other designs, but this one is by far my favorite!

Head: Hd-u-C23

Arms: AR-M-W48 Hokaibo

Core: CA-215 Ryugen

Legs: L2MB-122

Shoulder Unit: Tomoshibi mdl.1

Right Weapon: AU 24 Kayak (Full Damage Spec)

Left Weapon: AU 24 Kayak (Full Damage Spec)

Right Bay: X00 Karasawa (Full Rapid Fire Spec)

Left Bay: AM SHA-302

Thrusters: ( usually High Power thrusters, but will change them to Low Consumption every now and them)

FCS: FA-108

Generator: Ge-D-G23

Paint: Black, Red, Black, Red

This mech will completely shred lighter builds that lack resistance to Chemical and Thermal weapons. The shield also allows him to withstand a few hits from an enemy while he is charging the Karasawa. When faced with either a tank or Tetrapod, I usually start to spam my flash missiles a lot more often than I usually do, and try to close in for a kick. This mech needs support from allies if he is faced by a tank or Tetrapod, however.

This mech's energy recovery rate also allows it to quickly and frequently dodge when under heavy fire (With both Low-consumption and High Power thrusters).

that's right, I use a high output generator and tried it with a full power KARASAWA, the result was a nearly complete energy drain when the rifle was fully charged. I decided to go with full rapid fire because the rifle still did an insane amount of damage, charged much faster, and allowed me to dodge a few times while charging it.

Sorry about that, I thought it was accuracy that lessened charge EN drain.

I'd still be tempted to put one point in power. But since the reload time reduction is more dramatic when you dump all the points in one category that doesn't sound bad either.

What's the left bay? I can't find it in my garage.

Sorry about that, I thought it was accuracy that lessened charge EN drain.

I'd still be tempted to put one point in power. But since the reload time reduction is more dramatic when you dump all the points in one category that doesn't sound bad either.

What's the left bay? I can't find it in my garage.

Its the shield with the highest ammount of AP. I love KE resistance a little too much for my own good. Feel free to put on a different shield if you want!

I have just made a Valiant 2.0 that greatly improves this design (in my opinion)... I'll be posting the parts list soon