Drac's ACDC 2.0: It's About Time

http://i.imgur.com/94W5QSl.jpg

Welcome to the Drac’s ACDC 2.0, a contest of style! Thanks to TMRaven for the banner. Below I will post some info about the contest. Not much has changed since last time, mainly refining to make this contest better.

-Divisions: AC1-ACMOA, AC2-AC2AA, AC3-ACLR, AC4-ACFA, ACV-ACVD

-Submission Limit: 2 per person per division, so a max of 10 submissions per person

-This is an AESTHETICS contest, so all parts are allowed and functionality doesn’t matter

-Submissions are to be sent to me via PM

-Submissions must include AC name, AC parts (only parts that can be seen on the outside), and AC paint

-Submissions may include a description, but this is not required

-If you don’t submit by the deadline, I will NOT accept your design. If you procrastinate, it isn’t my problem

-There are people who are handling the pictures, so if you submit a picture of your AC, it won’t be used

-Decals are now allowed. To arrange trades, contact TMRaven (PS3 FA), FromCheng (PS3 VD), or Major Kolton (360 FA and VD) on ACL

-Voting will most likely be confidential (in other words via PM to me), but the 3-vote system from the previous contest will still be used

-Designers won’t be revealed until the end of the contest

-Submission Deadline: (EXTENDED) June 2nd, 2014

Edited by Drac Wraith

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic