>>ACVD UNAC 01<< o--I====>Flamberge

IAmBecomeZanite

Starlight

Hokaibo core

CE arms

EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE. LEGS ARE NOT FUNERAL, THEY ARE MAX DEFENSE TANK LEGS(whateverdufuktheyrecalled)

Autocannons

CE missiles

Tracking recon

Make it kick with full rection timing. This thing has kicked at least 10 PvP AC's in 2 goddamn days.

Edited by IAmBecomeZanite

UNACs have maximum kick potential. I made a video out of mine. I dunno why it works but it does. LTA or LTB legs will probably help it out in close quarters since they turn way better than funeral. Also consider swapping starlight for a CE head since those have high stability computation which affects boosting/turning and should make it's boosting faster. Edited by Not-Hunter

Made a mistake. Not Funeral legs.

And yeah, but the KE head helps with locking on with autocannons and defense especially. It's meant to be a maximum defense kicking machine.

Going to switch out CE missiles for plasma missiles with max locks and equip the wide-angle with max locks, giving it the ability to fire 12 plasma missiles simultaniously.

Wide-angle max lock is generally the preferred FCS for tanks in general just cause they turn poorly and it's the biggest FCS they can use.

How does the KE head help with the autocannons? KE heads generally have higher scanning performance at the cost of other things, which is useless on a UNAC. Balancing CE/KE defense is also important for survival.

• 2 weeks later...