Armored Core Portable Hidden Parts Guide

Mechadon

So I suppose this is probably a weird place to start for my first post here, but hopefully it'll be a useful one :P

I was having a really hard time trying to find a cohesive and descriptive hidden parts guide for the ACp series. I was able to find bits and pieces here and there but no one single guide, so that was a little frustrating. To add to my frustration, I had almost as hard of a time finding hidden parts guides for SL/LR, which I wouldn't have thought would be a problem :lol: . I eventually found all the information I needed except that it was scattered across multiple sources.

So for the past few days I've been working on compiling a hidden parts guide for the Armored Core Portable series. And I just finished it up tonight! This guide covers all three games (AC3p, Slp, LRp). There are still some things I need to add and fix [probably] so it's still a little rough around the edges. The SLp and LRp sections are sorta bare at the moment since I need to go through the games myself to add more content. But I think it will get the job done for now.

Instead of posting it as a massive wall of text, I've uploaded the .txt file on my webspace. You can grab it below:

Armored Core Portable Hidden Parts Guide

Let me know if this was useful to any of you! If you guys find any inaccuracies, misspellings, or anything of that nature, please let me know. Since I threw the guide together so quickly, I would not be surprised if there are a bunch of mistakes :P . Also if your willing to contribute some information or tips or anything that the guide may be lacking, please do so! And lastly, please feel free to distribute this guide as you please. I've sent it in to Gamefaqs for each of the three games so hopefully it will show up there soon as well.

Edited by Mechadon