鉄鋼歩兵

Nine Breaker

I am posting this at the request of a few friends who wanted info on the translation of part stats in the game.

The game is 鉄鋼歩兵. There is a sample video

It has poor graphics but the game can get quite addicting. As you progress through the game you can add "Tunes" to your mech. Tunes in the later part of the game increase your abilities greatly. Your mech even has a boost function and a shield not too different from that of Halo, but is separate from your health. There is a zoom feature that greatly increases your effective weapon range. There is also a dual wielding option but it renders the zoom feature unusable.

These stats were determined from in-depth testing. There are a 2 or 3 stats that I am not 100% sure of because some of the literal translations seem to be false. An example would be where the Japanese word translates to "Recoil" but the recoil stat is under the assumed "Range" category and vice versa. Since this is a fan-made game, mistakes like that can happen. Take note that the Recoil, Range, and Impact/Stun stats in the Gun category were the most difficult to figure out due to the wrong placement of stats and I am not fully sure that I am correct on translating them. So if anyone thinks they figured out anything new out on these 3 stats let me know. On a separate note, there are one-shot kills to the head in this game with certain rifles but it is difficult to perform on certain enemies.

To anyone who intends to play it in the future. To my knowledge there is nothing on the net in regards to this game in terms of discussion nor translation of the game content as this is a fairly new game. It's a bitch trying to figure this shit out from scratch. So I hope this information proves useful to anyone who chooses to play it. The trial is run on a timer that can stop mid-game. You can restart the trial with all your points and bought parts saved from before the mission. It is only 80 Microsoft Points to buy.

Body:

Armor

Shield *Stronger shield recharges slower but the wait time before it starts recharging remains the same*

Boost Capacity/Amount

Boost Recovery *Includes when your boost is recharging from over-use. Similar to the old Armored Core games*

Arm:

Armor

Reload Time

Precision

Impact/Stun *Testing confirms that the higher the number, the farther the distance is that you will be able to stun the opponent*

Recoil Stability

Punch Power *Yes. You can actually punch your opponents to death like a mother fucking Kiku*

Legs:

Armor

Boost Capacity/Amount

Boost Speed

Boost Drain

Balance/Stun Stability

Gun:

Attack

Recoil

Range *Precision and possible Recoil stats on arms can increase or decrease this value*

Impact/Stun *Not 100% on the full understanding of this stat. The results vary greatly. An example would be that a certain mechinegun will always stun after a certain number of bullets contact in a set time period of only a couple of seconds while a rifle will stun based on what seems like a percentage. Possible theory is the creator coded this stat wrong on most of the weapons outside of shotguns. Has some of the same Japanese lettering and results as on an arm stat to further verify that it is translated in some form to Impact/Stun*

Clip Size

Ammo Amount

Edited by Nine Breaker