Attack:

00/50/00/00

Acquisition:

00/50/00/00

Boost:

00/50/00/00

S.Boost:

00/50/00/00

Info: Schakal was my first AC for Armored core 4. I built this AC for close quarter combat. The verts and the rifle are used when the range becomes to great for the Motorcobra to do decent damage.

About the only thing I can say is that it seems over focused on EN.

Either up the core to ALIYA for def, or arms to ALIYA for weapons handling.

Oh, and I think JUDITH has terrible dual processing. HOGIRE or YELLOWSTONE01 should work better.

BTW, are you getting Flaming Cliffs 2.0? It sounds great.

The tunes are a little off now because I lost all my data like a few weeks ago. So I just shoved the 50 tunes I couldn't remember were to put into energy. I'll probably move it somewhere else where its needed more. Edited by Guest

Judith is fine for this, it's not like the dude's rolling a sniper and a machine gun or something. Judith's the only FCS in AC4 with good standard and missile lock as well, which is going to matter more on this than a dual processing that's hardly being stressed at all.

I'd sooner go with Aliya/A. Aliya arms were always pretty nice in AC4, but Aliya/C drains a lot. Unlike FA it's actually worth the drain, but it takes some time to get used to the additional drain and Salaux was usually servable on lightweights.

He's got full missile lock tunes, so HOGIRE should do well. I'm aware of FS-JUDITH's strengths, but it's not the best MG/RF FCS. Especially on low maneuverability arms. The better MOTORCOBRA tracks the better, it's his hammer weapon. At least that's how I see it.