50 Load

50 EN Output

50 EN Capacity

50 Arm Maneuverability

50 Aim Precision

48 Vertical Thrust

48 Front QB

48 Side QB

48 points are left for whatever. I switch it up between KP Output, Firing Stability, and Turning Ability.

Stabilizer: 0, 0

I know that it’s your basic bi-ped cookie-cutter frame; but that was the point of this build. Normally when players build this frame [or anything similar] they tend to equip low-powered boosters. Problem with that is the build can then get easily pressured by CQC opponents. My goal was to build this frame with high-powered boosters with enough energy to properly function (23.8k) without having to put a SOBRERO gen on it (which would potentially jeopardize its shell defense). At the same time I wanted to use a weapon set-up that would enable me to cross-wield all the weapons while having them all complement each other to some degree (something that is rarely seen).

I also have an RJ version of this. However, the RJ version defeats the purpose of what I was trying to do with this kind of build. .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...