Paint: R,G,B : "Grey Matter"

Main: 80, 90, 100

Sub: 0, 0, 0

Sup: 10, 20, 30

Opt: 70, 70, 70

Jnt: 255, 255, 0

Dev: 50, 70, 90

Eye: 255, 255, 0

Ok this is obviously an evasive AC with a lack of true ranged weapons, the limited yet effective E cannon handles those roles well and the CQC gear uses are obvious. Normally I'd run back radar but the rockets have become very useful over the past year ive been using this mech. I didn't post it out of respect for my team and our 3v3 and 4v4's but now that AC5 is right around the corner id like a critique of a mech that hasn't had to change for quite some time. Tear it apart guys!

• Arms--Soluh arms are alright, but for a serious AC, there are other selections that outclass it. Aaliyah offers more AP and defense for similar performance (though at the cost of being more EN costly), Latona offers a lighter EN burden as well as having more mobility, 063AN arms are better all around for only slightly more weight,
  • Main Booster--Rachel is just an awful booster; there is literally no situation I can think of where I would want Rachel booster over Judith or Latona. For a light AC like this, try Aalilyah/M or Latona if you're not good with EN management.
  • Left Arm--Acacia pales in comparison to what it was in AC4. 063AN rifle is a good all-around rifle to replace it. Marve or AR-O700 (or something) is an offensive replacement.

Word to your mother. Peace.

Try Lahire arms if you're going for a lightweight arm part. You basically have to tune stability but the close quarters performance is worth it IMO. I also agree with /b/ on the main booster. Aaliyah at the minimum, although if your on PSN you might be able to get away with Latona provided you can second stage flawlessly. I've had good results when using the Mburucuya but not good enough to consider it over the SG-0700 on a build like this, especially if you pair it with a Marve and change your rocket to a scatter missile or something. I used SG-0700/Marve/203/EC-0300 for a while and it worked nicely.

I like how you have 443 FRS and named your paint scheme.

Edited by Rogan