VOAM-04

BerserkFury

Variable Offensive Assault Module 04 (VOAM-04) // 1.40

Frame: 047AN02 /// EKHAZAR-CORE /// 063AN03 /// 047AN04

Internal: 063AN05 /// I-REGIL/G

Thrust Vecs: CB-JUDITH /// GAN02-NSS-B.CG /// SB128-SCHEDAR /// I-RIGEL/AO

Weapons: MR-R102 /// 051ANNR /// RC01-PHACT* /// 063ANPM** /// BELTCREEK03 /// EB-0600***

Tune: 50 Energy Output, 50 Capacity Output, 25 Aim Precision, 25 Lock Speed, 10 on all 4 main boosts, 50 main quick thrust, 50 quick side thrust, 50 quick back thrust. The rest is up to you but Id recommend turning ability or PA rectification depending on your play style.

Stabilize: +0, -2

*This part is definitely my personal preference since it has low melee ability, long reload period and considerable weight and EN consumption. It slows down the frame quite a bit so you should definitely switch it for a lighter or better rounded part like SAPLA, GRB-TRAVERS, HLC09-ACRUX, 049ANSC, or EC-0300. But the rail cannon is unmatched in round velocity so I can engage in mid/long range much more effectively. It takes practice to master but once utilized properly, you're dealing 3500+ damage to lightweights.

**Another personal preference for its agility and flight time. It works well at close range due to its agility and works well in combination with the CB-JUDITH or MOTORCOBRA. It lacks in acceleration so I'd also suggest OSAGE03, 061ANCM, CHEYENNE02, and for the pros, VERMILLION01.

***Hanger unit for missions. I tried to think of versatility when designing the unit and concluded it should also fair well during missions so this blade is definitely a no-no for online play but good for mopping up crabs and normals in HARD mode.

The main goal of the design was a solid, well rounded, mid weight with tuning possibilities without having to modify the frame. It has great lock-on capacity and stability which make it a superb choice for S ranking on HARD mode. Online effectiveness is relative to weapon choice and/or internal and vector modifications but handles extremely well. I even went as far as running assault armor so it covers all the bases. The FCS works great in close range and very well in mid range verging towards long range; it has superb missile lock on capability. Once again, its a solid, easy to pilot, mid-weight for experienced users. The scheme is based on an old 1.0 reg unit I use to run back in '09-'10 which dominated story mode NORM/HARD and pretty much anyone who dared go up against it online (1.0 reg of course). It was properly named APAU-03-S (All Purpose Assault Unit 03 Sniper).