NEXT in progress

NeroThorongil

At the moment i am using Reg 1.04 on AC4 not sure what would be best at the moment now on the the build

Farme

Head: Salaux-Head

Core: Salaux-Core

Arms: AM-Judith

Legs: 049AN04

FCS: INBLUE

Gen: SS-G

Boosters

Main: 03-Aliya/M

Back: BB103-SCHEAT

Side: AB-Kraken

Over: Linstant/O

Weapon

R Arm:03-Motocobra

L Arm: 03-Motocobra

R Back: OGOTO

L Back:

Shoulder: 051ANAM

R Hanger: GAEN01-SL-WH

L Hanger: GAEN01-SL-WH

Stabilizers: Auto

FRS:

EN output/cap are maxed

boost for main horiz and vertical thrust are maxed

quick thrust on main and sides maxed

hm...i'll test it out and post up how it goes but i think if i keep what you suggest i'll make another version of the NEXT for use because i'm enjoying the speed i have on this build i have right now and have already actually S ranked a couple hard missions with it believe it or not

It's actually way slower than it should be from a multiplayer standpoint. Both motorcobras weigh 1000 units, and the ogoto is really heavy as well. It also lacks a fair bit of defense.

For missions though, almost anything can work.

It's actually way slower than it should be from a multiplayer standpoint. Both motorcobras weigh 1000 units, and the ogoto is really heavy as well. It also lacks a fair bit of defense.

For missions though, almost anything can work.

Meant to post this sooner but been busy the build is pretty fun and worked out better than i thought it would (but i also shouldn't judge since i'm no expert with AC4)

Edited by NeroThorongil

I agree with some of the stuff posted here, but the only real way to test a PvP AC is PvP. Keep what was said in mind, but maybe it would be best to use the original design online first so you can see what's wrong with it and then change things.

I agree with some of the stuff posted here, but the only real way to test a PvP AC is PvP. Keep what was said in mind, but maybe it would be best to use the original design online first so you can see what's wrong with it and then change things.

i have and am very fond of my design, though my skills need improvement