Ac could use some improvement..or maybe a different pilot.

fallengamer13

Template: Full Detail AC Design

AC Name: Winds of End

AC Game: -ACFF-(and others, need some help in that department.)

Classification: -Mid-biped duel shooter-

Core Type: -E/O-

Revision: -N/A-

--------------------------------------------------

-I have no clue how to post pictures, sorry?

Frame:

Head | Core | Arms | Legs

-H11-QUEEN- | -CR-C98E2- | -A09-LEMUR2- | -LH05-COUGAR-

0/5/0/0/5 | 0/0/0/0/10 | 10/0/0/0/0 | 0/0/0/0/10

Internals:

Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator

-B07-GULL2- | -MF03-VOLUTE2- | -USUSAMA- | -RAGORA-

0/0/0/10 | -N/A- | 0/0/10 | 0/0/10

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

-N/A- | -CR-E92RM3- | -MAGORAGA- | -WB03R-SIREN-

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger

-WR04M-PIXIE2- | -CR-WH05BP- | -N/A- | -N/A-

Optional Parts:

|-O01-AMINO- | -CR-O69ES- | -CR-O69SS- | -CR-071EC- | -CR-O75LA- | -CR-O79L+- | -MARISHI- | -KANGI-

Frame Color:

- Base | Aid | Opt | Det | Jnt

R: 040 | 006 | 000 | 000 | 050

G: 000 | 006 | 050 | 106 | 050

B: 000 | 046 | 050 | 200 | 000

Weapon Color:

R Back | L Back | R Arm | L Arm | R Hangar | L Hangar

-BLUE- | -BLUE- | -BLUE- | -BLUE- | -N/A- | -N/A-

Statistics:

AP: 8595

Weight: 9017

EN Supply: 4178

Stationary EN Supply: ?

Max Boost Speed: 305

Turning Speed: 1062

Stability: 6551

Cooling: 15171

Def Shell/Energy: 1862/1878

Description:

Originally, Winds of End was designed to focus on pure stunning while the core mopped up. (I used the Energy machinegun E/O) But due to all the poor/no missle defense I had and the energy constraints, i decided that I should change some things.

The first was removing the Gast i was using for its main weapon and replacing it with a Silky, this only made my problems worse as it took to much energy out too fast, so I replaced it with a CR-WR69M. After this, I noticed I was starting to have major energy constraints and removed the previous E/O core with the one I'm using now.

Completing that, I thought that since I had a respectable amount of en recharge speed, I figured I could go a little crazy and put a Fenrir as my left hand weapon...but couldn't do this regretably due to it making my AC way overweight, even if I focused on reducing the weight; I couldn't reduce the overweight Icon. Since I needed the speed, I ditched it for a CR-WL74M.

This caused the my overweight Icon to dissapear.....but the left weapon couldn't last long enough for a fight in AC to AC combat. So more tweaking of settings and I tried to put on the karasawa in its left arm...couldn't even attempt it even if I wanted to. I also needed some more heavy firepower that wouldn't affect my speed and offensive capabilities any more than neccesary. I found the Bazooka by accident and equiped it for a test run.....which worked better than I expected as it survived longer than the machinegun I used before it.

The Missles were a measure to handle Other E/O users or people who had no Anti-missle-systems.and for distraction purposes. The items on my back weapons slots were a the Magoraga and a Kinnara along with Funi. After some more test battles, I was horrorfied to learn that my AC would be ripped to pieces by snipers who employ ECM. I removed the Kinnara for a radar and replaced my old extention missle launcher for a different one that would last a good amount of time.

So far, this is the history with this AC, I haven't honestly used it for long periods of time. But I will admit that this is really working out for me at this point of time.

Tactics:

My tactic? I guess its just jumping and dashing around the opponet, causing him to divide his attention between spinning in place and trying to attack a manueverable target. This helps against people who have strong 'One-shot' weapons by making them waste ammo. After a decent time has been acheived in ruining ammo and health, I would focus on eliminating him even faster because my AC would probably be in a very bad situation if there are more guys than him on the field.

I would use everything I have to focus on him removing his ammo stores, or at least cause him to be distracted for a good amount of time. The E/O is perfect for DPS in a rush. If the situation gets too dangerous, I would use the missle launcher with extensions to create a diversion to retreat from.

This AC, summarized. Would be used to its fullest if someone with Higher reflexes than I and a patient mind that can quickly turn to a berserker at the right moment would be great for this AC.

Known Issues:

There are only 2-3 issues with this AC. The issue's are EN, Heat, and DPS/ammo usage. For EN, I think I solved the issue with all of the tuning, but only stay boosting every 4 seconds and do regular jumps to regain lost energy. Heat is a major issue for many reasons, even though I used the best Radiator for this AC build, boosting for over 20-seconds is not good.

Ammo is not an Issue first glance but, you have to take in the fact that you are technically using 2 machineguns and a bazooka for the fights that your in and if you don't focus on using everything you have as soon as possible, you'll ruin your chances.

The main issue against opponets are those with heavy stun/damage weapons like the backmounted railcannon. The High-defense of Tank types also pose an issue in that You would have to through caustion through the wind in order to have an even damage race.

Any more problems you guys find out would be great to know.

PvP Information:

Currently, I haven't tested this AC against other undigital people. Once I test it out in a match someday soon, I'll get back to that.

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D (Updated: 20 Nov. 2012)

Win Rate: 100%

Notes:

The only thing I probably won't change would be the core as I need the extra damage output.

I'm very iffy about the GULL series of boosters. Too much heat to justify the booster power. I was always a VULTURE fan.

Other than that, you got a good start here. If i could recommend one thing though, it's that I would experirment with other core parts. I know you said you're not likely to change it, but sometimes a little extra damage output can be sacrificed in favor of better energy consumption, arm weight handling, heating and cooling specifications, etc. Plus, given you have a good generator, you might find more use in an OB core, which will allow you greater mobility.

Considering you have USUSAMA, this might not work for you. But I'd give what I said a shot. After all, AC isn't about solely doing higher damage, so much as it is dodging damage too.

Cougar isn't good. A2, FA, and S3 are all good beefy legs.

Volute2-> Limpet or F73H

Ususama -> Fudoh, G91, or Lotus. Calorific value affects heat generation so you want it to be low.

Siren isn't necessary. If you do want a radar on the back just go with RA. I would take it off altogether.

It's easier to use BP on the right hand so you have no delay. BP+HP is very powerful and frees up weight. You don't need high ammo since accuracy is high in this game, plus BP has high ammo to begin with. BP+E2+ light wieght offhand is all you should ever need.

EC -> CODON

You may want to go with Magoraga+RM as a quick fire and dump setup. After that you should be mobile enough to go in with close range stuff.

With theses changes you should be able to alter tunes to get more cooling on your frame parts.