Bolverk

Chexos

Head: LAHIRE Core: AALIYAH Arms: LAHIRE Legs: DUSKAROR FCS: LAURA Gen: EKHAZAR Main Boost: DUSKAROR Back Boost: AALIYAH Side Boost: AALIYAH Overed Boost: LAHIRE

R Arm: MOTORCOBRA L Arm: SAMPAGUITA R Back: KAMAL L Back: GAN01-SS-GC Shoulder: LAIGURAS

Tuning:

Load:5 KP Out:50 Manuverability:18 Fireing Stability:18 Aim Precision:18 Lock Speed:50 Radar Refresh:18 All PA Rec:25 All boost/special:9 All control:17

The concept behind Bolverk is high speed bullet ridden death to my opponents, suggestions for improvements are appreaciated.

Aaliyah/C: I've yet to see the Aaliyah/C used well. Sure you get a nifty PA buff, but it's at the cost of a ridiculously high EN cost, which I don't think you should be eating into with Duskaror legs especially. In no particular order Soluh, Latona, Ekhazar, or Lancel cores would be more suiting.

Laura: It's not suited for CQ combat at all; it has some ridiculously low lock speed and parallel processing, if I remember it right. It's only redeeming quality is its range and low drain. Ekhazar (with lock speed tunes), Lahire, or Inblue instead. Lahire and Inblue are purely for lock speed and parallel processing, and the Ekhazar FCS doesn't have the lock speed of the other two, but it has a little more range and the best parallel processing rating.

Ekhazar Generator: It's outclassed by Aaliyah/G. If you can fit that on, do so, even if it means moving some FRS tunes around. But if you're too reluctant to, Lahire generator is much lighter and only sacrifices a little in performance.

Duskaror Main Booster: Again I find this part outclassed. Use Aaliyah/M, Virtue, or Lahire main boosters.

Gan01-SS-GC: This thing never, ever, ever registers enough to be of value in my experience. Pop on a grenade cannon of some sort. Preferably not the Sapla but only because of ammo balance.

Tunes: I'd definitely try to move things around so that you can at least max main special boost. Move PA tunes from 25 in all to 50 in the core and 50 in the legs; I'm pretty sure that the location the bullets hit doesn't contribute to damage done. I don't think you'll be needing the control tunes because you're on a quad-leg frame. They generally have both excellent stability and turning ability so it's just overkill to place tunes there.

If you want any justifications for the changes I suggested, I can follow up and stuff. Good luck!