Sushi

Kewne

Well, I figure since I'm trying to get this thing up to par with some of the faster pvp NEXTs I've been encountering lately (offline) I figured I'd do a little work on one of my most entertaining NEXTs so far.

Lancel/Ehkazer/Lahire/Lancel

Latona/Lahire/Schader/Judith

063ANAR/Marve, Sapla/Arsenikon, empty

Lahire/InBlue

Problems encountered:

-Sluggish Accelleration (in all directions)

-Excessive EN drain during aerial movement

-Low top speed

I know we already talked about it, but to get the ball rolling:

102 to Marve. The combo's reliable and has an excellent damage rate due to Marve. Toss the Sapla on opposite of Marve, you'll save a lot of drain and weight, and when the two run dry, you can drop yourself to be a lot lighter. You got no shoulders either, so no reason not to use the WG core for a defense boost, unless you really need the stability.

Shouldn't have let this sit so long.

I made the changes but I'm still getting major aerial drain and sluggish rapid directional movement, although my accelleration is pretty decent because of the massive weight on my back from the Koji. I'm keeping the Ehkazer because I need the stability to keep my Koji even when taking heavy hits.

Updated first post.

Edited by Kewne

• 1 year later...
you cant just slap on ARSENIKON and expect it to work. its a weapon that needs a dedicated ac with dedicated support. i made a huge post about kojima weapons and equipment somewhere, but you should only really use it with SCs and good support missiles (and only use the SC if you can support the recoil with no stun or youll lose your koji charge)