Shufflers

Barrettiel

Im just wondering if theres any people on here or people on here who know anyone that do hardstyle shuffling. Im learning how to do it and quite honestly its not as easy as most think. There are many variaties on the style of shuffling. Theres also from what ive seen on vids on youtube theres six steps to it but to be honest it seems that due to there are being many different styles of it it looks like theres actually three steps to it but ill let you be the judge of that and also there are many "Kicks" to it as well

Here is a link on a compilation of shuffling.

^ This should explain what i mean.

Edited by Eternus-One

well there is a difference between a guy in big rave pants knowing what he's doing and really working it.

And this HORRIBLY over-played style that ALL THE skinny mexicans in skinny jeans do, we're not talking a couple dozen, but a couple HUNDRED even THOUSANDS of dumbasses all doing the same damn dance thinking they're "different" or "original" and it really pisses us off.

I domt blame ya Tsu. There are alot that kinda do the same thing over and over but i guess it cant be helped. Hope that when i learn this Tsu that you wont hate me. Im not mexican or anything but i am Puerto Rican but i guess that doesnt make a difference depending on the person as well.

Haha woot. ;p Well i actually retired a few days ago. it happens when you cant get KAI nor not being able to have a 360 or a PS3 to play AC4 nor FA.

Back on topic...I wish i had a tutor for this. The tutorial vids help out alot and watching shuffle vids is good too but it would help more if i had someone teach me this.