EN Output: 50

EN Capacity: 15

Load: 47

Aim Precision: 50

Lock Speed: 22

Side Quick Thrust: 50

Turning Ability: 50

Stabilizer: (+0, -5)

Experimental glass cannon-like reverse-joint. Pretty self-explanatory.

ALIYA core with TAHHIJ legs gives 600 more ballistic defense in exchange for like 200 en def and drain. The PA does go down a fair bit though, so it's not definitively better, just a viable alternative. I just prefer the feel of TAHHIJ legs. I don't know if it's the slightly higher stab, the better jump, or the higher weight cap giving you that added bit of accel, but they always just feel better to me, haha.

I personally do not feel safe in an RJ unless I have at least HOGIRE head's stability, but I suck at RJs, so whatever, if you feel the extra def is more important it's probably not a big issue. KRAKEN/HOGIRE/ALIYA/TAHHIJ has comparable def and weight to your current frame and the one I suggested in the first paragraph, and significantly higher stability, if you ever feel the need for a high stab option more complex than just slapping 047 or HOGIRE on for the head. SALAUX head can be used on that frame for less suckitude, if you feel like you have the weight.

The missiles seem a bit wonky. I'd either invert the back units (or the arm units, either way) so that the combos are PITONE/OSAGE and 0200/MUSSLESHELL, so that you have a combo for lights and a combo for heavies, or change MUSSLESHELL to something like PLATTE or VERMILLION, or even POPLAR, just something that punishes people who get weird angles in response to PITONE. Basically, either have the missiles cover for PITONE's weaknesses by being effective in fast-paced air CQC, or amplify its strengths by being effective at long range. PLATTE and VERMILLION double as tags, so that if they enter CQC during the volley you don't have to wait for a radar refresh to find them. MUSSLESHELL just kind of sits there and kills heavies at mid range, which you'd be better off using 0200/OSAGE for.