EN Output: 50

EN Capacity: 50

Load: 32

Lock Speed: 22

Vertical Thrust: 30

Side Quick Thrust: 50

Turning Ability: 50

Stabilizer: (-8, +0)

Attempt at a well-rounded heavy-midweight.

Do you need SS-G? You have no KP, and it's heavy. You do have a lot of shell def, but MG users would probably love to take advantage of your generator if they find out which one you're using.

EN cap I would remove, especially if you keep SS-G. Put it in KP or arm maneuverability.

Going with FS-HOGIRE and 047ANNR would make you faster, better up close, and only ever so slightly less effective at range. You could just put the lock speed and load tunes into missile lock and benefit from the lower drain and better dual processing. Range will drop though, which may affect you vs lighter snipers.

Why SS-G? That's such a horrible generator, especially for a relatively passive omnirange heavy like this. MAXWELL so you don't die to MGs and shotguns.

You might want to consider ALIYA back boosters, as they would give you a lot more range control, further increasing your ability to not get killed by CQC stuff. At the very least they'd probably give you an additional PITONE shot if someone suddenly decides ranges need to change drastically.

Why did you leave it with its lopsided stabilization? Heavies generally don't get to choose which side they want to turn towards, so it seems like kind of a pointless gamble. 0 y is good here, but it's not worth lopsidedness, or at least I wouldn't think it would be.

The weapon set is quite solid, and I applaud you for using YAMAGA in one of the few situations where OGOTO wouldn't probably be better.

Yes, I need SS-G. I use both the combination of output and capacity and don't really see the need for KP as long as I have decent stability. I honestly don't get why you guys bash this gen so much; I have never seen generator weight make a noticeable impact on speed in AC4 and the heavies I like using need both the output and cap to deal with pressure.

I was able to keep up decently well against machine guns in my full Hilbert frames, which have much less shell defense and speed than this. I don't really fear machine guns breaking me in this. At least, neither of you have really shown that I should be. I'm more worried about shotguns, which is what stability can deal with.

Hogire's missile lock speed bothers me, tuned or not. The Osage is not mainly being used at longer ranges where it wouldn't bother me (Unless I know the guy doesn't have flares, which is seemingly a pretty rare occasion, at least against LS), despite being paired up with the rail, Pitone is stand-alone. Then at not as extreme ranges, I fire the 051 with it, which is why I value the velocity of it. I definitely don't think I benefit much from more dual processing as-is either, because I'm never really wielding both arm weapons that close to my enemy.

I will consider putting on Aliya backs, though.

• 1 year later...

I forgot I posted this with it's own topic. It needs updated, I didn't even have all the FRS unlocked back then.

I guess it's a good time to say that I'm considering Exor's recent suggestion in swapping the weapons so that it's PITONE / YAMAGA, and 51ANNR / OSAGE. I also have to think about keeping YAMAGA for switching speed / radius, or taking OGOTO for ammo / reload. Either one would probably work fine, but I'll really need to work on shooting around buildings rather than at them and hoping the enemy is hugging the walls.

I suggest LINSTANT/G since it's high tier.

I still don't like the EN cap tunes personally, but you made good use of YELLOWSTONE. One thing I didn't consider enough back then was lock through cover range which you took advantage of a couple of times in the tournament.

• 7 months later...