Lahire/Judith

Boosters

Aliya/Lahire/Lahire/Linstant

Weapons

47ANNR/Becrux/49ANSC

Balance

(0,-6)

Tunes

50 EN Output, 7 EN Cap, 50 KP Output, 23 Maneuverability, 13 Firing Stability, 50 Aim Precision, 50 EN Weapon Skill, 50 Vertical Thrust, 50 Main QB, 50 Side QB, 50 Turning

Stats

AP: 37783

Weight: 12064

EN Recovery: 24186

Shell Def: 7195

EN Def: 6748

PA: 7121

Stability: 3044

QB Speed: ~ 1600

OB + QB: ~2500

Description: So this was a new AC I made to replace my old Raiden Quad staple (now that it's not even close to unique anymore) and came up with this. Defense takes a backseat to accommodate speed and offensive power. Damage per second is quite nice with the Becrux/49ANSC, stability is easily enough for good sniper cannon use, while the Brocken can serve as either a finisher (though I always seem to fall back to the SC anyway), for DFA attacks, dealing with DFA attacks, or spamming up close against some poor bastard with no PA. It's proven able to deal 20K comebacks against competent opponents on a regular basis when the need arises. Lahire head's an aesthetic choice for once. After all my more or less stat whoring, I figured I was entitled to one. Really happy with this AC now, after a few really intense fights where this thing won more than lost, I think it's really earned a place in my fold of top ACs.

So..thoughts?

My first thought is that since LINSTANT OB fits as-is, there's really no point in not having it. I mean, it's obvious from your current choice of JUDITH that this thing doesn't exactly mainline OB, but with only -6 stabilization and 750 lock range, I would be worried about light snipers.

JUDITH head seems infinitely better for this thing, with its great camera and stability. I know you said that LAHIRE is an aesthetic choice, but I would be especially inclined to use JUDITH here, since the camera would also let you get by with using INBLUE instead of LAHIRE FCS, effectively giving you full lock speed tunes. This would also solve the AC's current problem of rather poor radar refresh.

And speaking of tunes, you have 443 FRS? O_o

And further speaking of tunes, some of those 50 points you've put into aim precision (for a gain of 8, lol) could be put into weight instead and allow you to fit LAHIRE gen, if you wanted to help make up for LISTANT's increased drain. I personally think it would be worth it just for the KP boost, since you have to lose only one aim precision to get the three FRS you need to fit LAHIRE. This even leaves you with three left over. You could pop them in weight too, which would allow you to fit a light radar on the back or upgrade to EKHAZAR head (if you do the latter you may want to go back to LAHIRE FCS for lock range), or just add them to anything.

Judith is actually there to keep the weight down more than anything. I could fit the Lahire on without much issue, but I've started to become very weight conscious in my designs. Linstant/O I'm toying with despite the higher weight though. I could use that OB in some cases. Might give it a go.